Women . . .Seeking to advance the Glory and Gospel of Jesus Christ
Women today face many challenges that are unique to women.
At Heritage it is our desire to meet each woman where she is, younger or older, single or married . . . and embrace her with the love of Christ, extending His grace in the light of scripture.
We seek to encourage and equip her to handle the unique challenges in her daily life, as we keep the Gospel central, offer sound worship and instruction, as we offer fellowship in an atmosphere of Grace and unity.
Please join us.
The women at Heritage advance the glory and gospel of Jesus by:
- Meeting together to study God’s Word
- Older women mentoring younger women
- Monthly prayer for another woman in the body
- Study of Scripture for the purpose of meditation and prayer
- Working with their hands to bless others
- Bi-yearly retreats
- Wedding and Baby showers
- Hospital visitation
- Inviting the Havelock community for free clothing and household give away
The ladies of Heritage truly embrace in the atmosphere of grace, the grace that has been extended to them through Christ, and forgiveness of their sin.